About the Mayerson JCC:
The Mayerson JCC, provides the Jewish and secular communities of Greater Cincinnati with resources, facilities, and programs which enhance their physical, intellectual, and social lives.
It includes a fitness center, early childhood and senior centers, arts and cultural events, supportive services and classes for every age, the JCC connects, enriches, and inspires over 27,000 visitors per month.
The JCC is a gathering place where everyone is welcome regardless of race, religion, or ability. It's a place where our community gathers
Workum Intern Job Description: Marketing
A Workum Summer Intern at The Mayerson JCC will learn a great deal about marketing, advertising and community relations. While working at the JCC, interns will observe and learn how the JCC marketing department creates marketing plans, press releases, internal and external communications, and carries out email marketing and digital advertising. The intern will be directly involved in projects that will help acquire, retain and grow our programs, services and membership base.
Intern tasks may include:
- Planning and posting on all of our social media platforms.
- Working with the Marketing Director and the marketing team to help plan the pre-event marketing and publicity for the Camp at the J our annual meeting and a number of other events.
- Attend various J events.
- Being involved and supporting the multi-disciplinary application of marketing for many programs, events and services. These tasks include social media planning and engagement, photography, and building relationships with the news media.
- Assisting in implementing our production schedule for our fall marketing schedule.
- Help with planning our annual meeting.
Education Major/Career Interests:
- Eager to learn and outgoing
- Interest in Marketing
- Enjoy doing behind the scenes work