Our Vision: Every individual in our community shall have the opportunity for a career that meets personal objectives.
Our Mission: Consistent with Jewish Values, we guide individuals along their career paths by preparing, connecting and empowering them throughout their lives.
JVS CAREER SERVICES
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT INTERN 2017
JVS Career Services provides a range of job seeker and employer services. Job Seeker services include connecting job seekers with employers and mentors, one-on-one support to clients during the job search process, assistance with preparation of resumes and cover letters, organization of a job search plan, and improving networking and interviewing skills. Employer services provide local organizations with access to top talent, recruiting, executive coaching and outplacement services.
JVS Career Services continues to grow is looking for a Community Engagement Intern to help support the organization. The intern will be involved in all areas of the business including support of Cincy Jews Internship Program, Event Planning, Business Development and Recruiting.
- An upper level (Junior or Senior) undergrad student majoring in Marketing, Business Development, Communications or similar.
- Outgoing personality and enjoys talking to new people.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently, multi-task with regular interruptions, problem solve, maintain confidentiality and coordinate projects successfully.
- Demonstrated dependability, reliability, and flexibility.
- Proficiency with MS Office