Our Vision: Every individual in our community shall have the opportunity for a career that meets personal objectives.
Our Mission: Consistent with Jewish Values, we guide individuals along their career paths by preparing, connecting and empowering them throughout their lives.
JVS CAREER SERVICES
Workum Internship – Summer 2018
About JVS Career Services:
JVS Career Services provides a range of job seeker and employer services. Job Seeker services include connecting job seekers with employers and mentors, one-on-one support to clients during the job search process, assistance with preparation of resumes and cover letters, organization of a job search plan, and improving networking and interviewing skills. Employer services provide local organizations with access to top talent, recruiting, executive coaching and outplacement services.
Workum Intern Job Description:
JVS Career Services continues to grow is looking for a Community Engagement Intern to help support the organization. The intern will be involved in all areas of the business including Program Support, Event Planning, Business Development and Recruiting.
- An upper level (Junior or Senior) undergrad student majoring in Marketing, Business Development, Communications or similar.
- Outgoing personality and enjoys talking to new people.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task with regular interruptions, problem solve, maintain confidentiality and coordinate projects successfully.
- Demonstrated dependability, reliability, and flexibility.
- Proficiency with MS Office